Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday Morning...

Good Morning,

As you know my blog is primarily for word art, however I also love to bible journal.  This is new to me and I just joined a Facebook group called Bible Journaling for beginners. Its a wonderful group they share their work and also give you tips on different techniques and what kind of supplies they use.  Right now I only use prisma color pencils and Ink Joy pens.  I don't like to cover up the words even though it is my journaling bible its just my preference. I just finished my first page for the group and I thought I would share. The page is from 1st Corinthians 13:4-8. This is one of my favorite verses.  I have the Inspire Journaling Bible so for anyone that has it knows some of the pages already have artwork pre-printed to color but I added my own touch to it also. The part that stands out to me the most is but love will last forever. We may experience heartaches, heartbreaks but Gods love last forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment