Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017



I love the Crabb Family. I love all their songs. I have had one stuck in my head all
day and it is set on repeat. The name of the song is “He’ll make
a way”.
 Part of the song is Looking for answers and you need a
way out. You have been trapped in that trial, full of sorrow and
doubt, you saw a trickle of sunlight but you found no escape just
hold on to his promises He said he’ll make a way.
 

I am going thru some trials like we all do at some point in our walk with God. I
have found that I have to hold on to His promises. He says he
will never leave us nor forsake us Deuteronomy 31:6
and I have to
believe that. For the Lord loves the just and will not forsake his
faithful ones Psalms 37:28
. So no matter what trials you are
going thru we have a God that is there right by our side He will not
leave us nor forsake us. We may have trials but He always makes a
way. Hold onto your faith.  Click on the link below to see the video.  Be Blessed.

The Crabb Family

No comments:

Post a Comment